WE TAKE PRIDE IN OUR STRAIGHTFORWARD, EFFECTIVE SYSTEMS
We really enjoy training staff and management teams. We would be delighted to create and deliver on site bespoke courses (pdf 337kb) for you from induction sessions to specific skills and compliance training.
Our accredited retail Customer Experience training session challenges the norms in a ruthlessly competitive, social media world. We believe in our Sales Through Service courses which include Reputation and Referrals: Getting to Win:Win, Going The Extra Inch and Investing in Feedback each of which is tailored to individual clients.
Our Gaming training is also based around the principle of reputation and draws on our extensive operational experience in the sector. It covers anything from collections to machine inventory to machine Gaming Duty and is available to clients through training sessions and in our training portal distilled into useful PDF documents. We are currently writing a new book called “The Concise Guide to Retail Gaming” to reinforce our training messages.
The Waypoint training portal has more than twenty other great value online courses (pdf 139kb) from Food Hygiene to Fire Safety, from Manual Handling to COSHH all delivered at a fixed price with full client hierarchy management and secure access.
The portal even has a secure, customer specific bookcase for every client to populate with personalised content including documents, forms, manuals, videos, presentations and hyperlinks. All your content is managed by us as part of the service to you.
We believe in training so much we’ve even written a book about it called “The Reputation Book” published by LiD in October 2017, not everybody goes to those lengths!
In conjunction with CPL online, we offer on line training courses for individuals, SME’s and corporate clients. Access is secure. You can monitor course progress and completion for each user.
Each client can also benefit from a bespoke bookshelf containing documents relevant to their business and their user base. Whether it is documents, presentations, videos or hyperlinks we maintain the content of the bookshelf for you.
Here’s a current list of our 27 online courses
Some compliance courses such as Food Hygiene Level 3 can be made available separately either online or by attending a course in person. We will make these arrangements for you.
ONLINE TRAINING COURSES
TRAIN FROM HOME
Our online training courses (pdf 139kb) offer 27 varied courses to support individual skills development and compliance. Access to each course is secure and personal to each user. The training database is managed by us and we can set up a viewing hierarchy for managers and supervisors to suit your business.
In addition to the range of courses, we can set up a “bookshelf” bespoke and private to your business to include documents, presentations, videos and hyperlinks to provide a point of access for your team to your important materials. It’s just like your own private intranet!
ON SITE TRAINING COURSES & SYSTEMS
MANAGING YOUR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, REPUTATION AND REFERRALS INSTEAD OF LEARNING FROM HOME, YOUR FUTURE, YOUR PRESENT
In our view, the task is just not complete until everyone confidently knows;
- what they are doing;
- why they are doing it;
- why customers choose you;
- that every action impacts on your reputation;
that managing feedback and acting on it is crucial.
The principles are:
- Reputation is a product of behaviour, not of marketing.
- Behaviour needs to be guided by simple principles that energise, enthuse and empower your people.
- These principles should move your strategy, processes and behaviours forward, inch by inch in a constant cadence of continual improvement inch by inch.
- ‘Amazing customer service’ is a myth: what customers crave is consistency and continual improvement, wrapped up in genuine care.
- Continuous rigorous proactive feedback systems empower you to know where to focus your attention … inch by inch.
- You can only get loyalty and referrals when you’ve systemised the 4 timeless principles of consistent and continual improvement in your customer experience: the ‘BEAR’ principles.
- When all this is done, you will have built ‘remarkability; into your operational DNA: then, and only then, can you build an effective process of active and passive referrals
If you would like to explore our no-nonsense, blindingly obvious common-sense approach to the Customer Experience and how to gain referrals and build your reputation, please review our Training Support Services (pdf 482kb) document and we would be delighted to hear from you.